General terms and conditions
1 – Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between fhyren artworks and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2 – Contractual Partner
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via the Internet store www.fhyren.com/shop/
(2) In case of contract conclusion the contract is concluded with
Tax number 71028/48643
Tax office Ludwigsburg
3 – Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in the store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) Upon receipt of an order, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the designated ordering procedure.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods.
2) Confirmation by clicking the button „In den Warenkorb“ (Add to shopping cart).
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart.
4) Pressing the button „Weiter zur Kasse“ (Proceed to checkout).
5) Fill in the „Kasse“ (Checkout) page with your first and last name, address, zip code, city, phone number, e-mail address and selection of payment options.
6) Checking or correcting the data entered.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button „Bestellung abschicken“ (Send order).
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the „back“ button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. The receipt of the order is confirmed immediately by an automatically generated e-mail („Auftragsbestätigung“ (order confirmation)). With this e-mail I accept the offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via the internet store: fhyren artworks stores the contract text and sends the order data and invoice to the consumer by e-mail. The general terms and conditions can also be viewed at any time at www.fhyren.com/agbs-en/
4 – Right of withdrawal
If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
If you make use of your right of revocation as a consumer, you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
In all other respects the regulations apply to the right of revocation, which are reproduced in detail in the following revocation instruction:
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform me, Sandy Kaiser-Blume, Pfarrstraße 12, 71642 Ludwigsburg, firstname.lastname@example.org, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. an email or a letter sent by post). If you make use of this option, I will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) a confirmation of receipt of such revocation.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you revoke this contract, I have to refund all payments I have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by me), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by me.
For this repayment, I will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. I may refuse repayment until I have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to me immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify me of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
[End of the cancellation policy]
*This cancellation policy is valid from 12.09.2022. It does not apply to the separate delivery of goods.
5 – Prices and shipping costs
According to § 19 Abs. 1 Umsatzsteuergesetz (UStG) no value added tax is charged (small entrepreneur). Thus, the prices listed on the product pages and the shipping costs do not include VAT.
In addition to the stated prices, I charge the following prices per order for delivery:
– up to 500g 1,60 Euro
– up to 1kg 2,25 Euro
– up to 2kg 5,49 Euro
Shipments from Germany to Switzerland
– up to 500g 3,70 Euro
– up to 1kg 7,00 Euro
– up to 2kg 8,99 Euro
Shipments from Germany to Austria
– up to 500g 3,70 Euro
– up to 1kg 7,00 Euro
– up to 2kg 5,99 Euro
The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
A payment by cash on delivery is not offered.
There are no further taxes or costs.
Shipping to other countries outside Germany, Switzerland and Austria are not offered.
6 – Delivery
Unless otherwise clearly stated in the product description, all items offered are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place within Germany latest within 5 working days, shipments to Switzerland or Austria within 7 working days. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the delivery period begins to run on the day after receipt of payment.
7 – Payment
In my store you can use the following payment methods:
When placing your order, you provide your credit card details. After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, the payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged.
Direct bank transfer
By submitting your order, you agree to transfer the purchase price to the specified account immediately after the conclusion of the contract. You will find the bank details in your order confirmation, which will be sent to your e-mail address after the conclusion of the contract.
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to me. After placing the order in the store, I ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If the consumer has chosen payment by bank transfer, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
8 – Retention of title
fhyren artworks retains ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
9 – Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain such defects as soon as possible to the deliverer and please contact me immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact me has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, you will help me to assert my own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
2023 © fhyren artworks - Sandy Kaiser-Blume - All rights reserved.